Email to a Friend
Brass Case, Liquid Filled
$193.91Sales Pricing Unit: EA
Part #: 40-310-300-PSI
Availability: (0) Out of Stock
Click HERE to request lead time
Email to a Friend
*ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY DIFFER FROM IMAGE SHOWN. IT IS BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ACTUAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATION MEETS INTENDED REQUIREMENTS BY REVIEWING ITEM SPECIFICATIONS AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION LISTED BELOW.
High quality, heavy-duty liquid filled gauge. Vacuum and compound ranges through 0 psi to 15,000 psi. 2-1/2" and 4" gauge sizes. Die cast brass case with natural brass finish. Copper alloy or 316 stainless steel and brass wetted parts.
- Lens: Acrylic with o-ring seal
- Accuracy: ± 1% full scale
- Case: Die cast brass (natural brass finish) with safety relief plug
- Connection: 1/4'' NPT die-cast brass with the case. 1/2'' NPT is available on certain 40-300 ranges as a stock option, and on all other 40-300 and 40-310’s as a non-stock option.
- Movement: Brass and nickel-silver with highly polished bearing surfaces.
- Pointer: Balanced aluminum, black finish
- Dial: Aluminum, white background with black scale. UV resistant.
- Case Types: 310 - Brass, back connection
- Pressure Ranges: 300 - 0 psi to 300 psi
- Scale Options: psi - psi single scale
- Cover ring: Polished brass
- Gauge Sizes: 40 - 4''
- Temperature ranges*: Media -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)|Ambient 0 °F to 160 °F (-18 °C to 71 °C)|Optional temperature ratings available from -40 °F to 212 °F (-40 °C to 100 °C)
- Measuring element: Copper alloy “C” tube
- Fill liquid**: Glycerine
- Fill Liquid: Glycerine
Part Number Tags
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. - www.p65warnings.ca.gov